Taking Family Christmas Pictures can be a lot of fun. It’s important to plan ahead and make sure the kids are dressed the part, the weather cooperates, and you have enough time for everyone to get ready. When you’re ready to schedule Family Christmas Photos by Jennifer Anderson Photography, here is what your experience will look like:
Family Christmas Pictures by Jennifer Anderson Photography is all about looking your best. Family pictures can be taken in the studio, on location (where you live), or at some other fun spot that works for everyone. When you schedule Family Christmas Session , here are a few things to keep in mind:
– Christmas Pictures should have a theme, color scheme, or relationship to the holiday season if at all possible. Colors such as burgundy’s, red’s, green’s and gold are popular colors during the holiday season. Family Christmas Pictures by Jennifer Anderson Photography can capture everyone in your family with style!
– Christmas Pictures shouldn’t be so serious that you forget to smile and laugh with your family members! Find a balance of posed and candid shots for best results.
– Your Family Christmas Session should be scheduled for early morning or later afternoon on weekdays to avoid crowds. Avoid holidays if possible because this will increase traffic at locations that might already be busy.
– Family Christmas Pictures by Jennifer Anderson Photography can be scheduled for either indoors, in our studio, or outdoors, in Cambridge Square. We might also go to a specific spot that is significant to your family’s history.
-Make sure you schedule your session ahead of time if you’ll need photos for Christmas cards since turnaround times for getting pictures back can be up to 6 weeks long.
Family Christmas Pictures should be about getting everyone together to capture the season’s spirit.
– Family Christmas Photography by Jennifer Anderson Photography is all about having fun with your family. Whether you’re looking for a formal or candid poses, we’ll work together to get the shot!
– Your Family Christmas Session will include a short consultation where we’ll discuss colors, themes, and clothing options that represent your family well!
-Next, we’ll photograph your session as designed in the consultation.
-After your shoot, you’ll come to the studio a week later to view your pictures and select your favorites for printing!
In conclusion, Jennifer Anderson Photography specializes in family Christmas photographs that focus on looking fantastic and having a good time!
Click here to contact us today! We can’t wait to have you in the studio!